Just a random guy on the internet. Interests include Nix, Guix, Emacs, functional programming and cryptography.
Organizations & projects I support
- FSF - The father of Free Software
- EFF - Defender of digital privacy and free speech
- Tor project - Browse the web anonymously
- GNU Emacs - Extensible, self-documenting real-time editor
- Nix and GNU Guix - Reproducible and transactional package managers
- Sourcehut - Make git decentralized again!
About this site
This site is built with Org-mode and Hakyll in reproducible fashion thanks to the Nix package manager. You can also find my site on Gemini, a more secure and minimal alternative to the HTTP protocol.
The source code for this site can found on my Sourcehut repository.